Special Needs Assistant General Information
Employment and Career Opportunities Examples
Graduates from this course will be qualified to support the learning environment of children attending different education settings.
- Primary Education Settings
- Post Primary Education Settings
Graduates who achieve the required standard may progress to further studies in Institutes of Technology and Universities. Examples of progression courses include:
- Early Childcare & Education Level 6 (available in the College) – a minimum of 5 credits at QQI Level 5 is required.
- DIT, DT571 Social Care
- DIT, DT572 Early Childhood Education
- IT Blanchardstown, BN118 Early Childhood Education