Registration and Orientation
Before you access any of your classes you must register with Dundrum college online. Registration will allow you to pay your fees (where applicable), obtain your student card and access a wide range of services and supports available. It also ensures that you are registered with the appropriate validating body to secure your award at the end of the academic year.
Completing your registration means registering online at https://ams.enrol.ie/cfedundrum/2023/ and paying your fees in full where applicable. The DCFE Welcome and Induction Guide can be downloaded here and provides step by step instructions on how to register and pay fees. Once you are fully registered you can enjoy all the services provided by the College to our students.
Orientation will take place in Dundrum college in the week beginning 4th September 2023. Each course is assigned a separate date and time for orientation so please ensure you check your email and this webpage for the most up to date information.
Orientation is compulsory and it is extremely important to attend. It will help you to familiarise yourself with the layout of the College and will give you an opportunity to meet your new classmates and teachers. Over the course of the morning we will cover some of the following topics:
- Well-Being and Student Support Services
- Getting to know one another – your course, teachers and classmates
- Garda Vetting (where appropriate)
- Erasmus + Programme – this includes an opportunity to get involved in an international exchange in another European country
- Using information and technology to participate in College