This course leads to Office Administration QQI Level 6 6M5013, Certifcate in Administration. This course provides students with a challenging and rewarding programme while offering the opportunity to expand the knowledge, skills and understanding of the business, computing and Financial environments.
The courses lead to employment in areas as administration supervision in a variety of business settings.
- QQI Level 5 award or related experience.
Programme of Study
- Payroll Manual and Computerised
- Book Keeping Manual and Computerised
- Text Production
- Administration Practice
- Marketing Communications
- Personal & Professional Development
Graduates who achieve the required standard may progress to further studies including in this college
or to higher education and universities. Examples of progression courses include:
- TU 903 Business & Management TU Dublin
- TU 902 Business (options) TU Dublin
- DN520 Joint Honours (options) UCD