Our sustainable interior design course aims to provide students with the opportunity to gain the knowledge, skills and competencies to explore sustainable aspects of interior design. Using upcycled materials our students learn how to reuse, reduce and recycle when creating smart spaces.
- Leaving Certificate or its equivalent is advised
- Mature students are welcome to apply. Work/life experience will be considered in lieu of formal qualifications.
Programme of Study
- Appreciation of Art, Craft & Design
- Digital Marketing
- Colour and Light
- Marketing Practice
- Design Skills
- Combined Materials
- Work Experience
There is a minimum of two weeks’ work experience placement included in this course.
Graduates who achieve the required standard may progress to Universities. Examples of progression courses included which may require a Portfolio
- TUD DT544 Interior Design
- DT598 Visual Merchandising & Display
- Griffith College GC490 Interior Design
- NCAD AD101 First Year Art & Design (common entry)