Dundrum College of Further Education works with all students to facilitate timely payment of fees. Students are encouraged to make early payment and/or submit evidence where exemptions for fees may apply (see Fees and Funding for details of exemptions and funding options). Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries relating to payment deadlines and exemptions from fees.
We remind students that all fees are expected to be paid (or exemption evidence submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org) by end of November.
What happens if I don’t pay my fees on time?
If any fees remain outstanding at the end of an academic year, it may affect the following:
- Withholding submitted assessment evidence for certification
- Access to examination results
- Access to registration for the next academic year
- Access to transcripts of results
- Admission to a new programme