Five Easy Steps to Make your Application
No CAO points or Interview Requirement
- Choose Your Course
To help choose your course
- Visit our Programme Advisory Video here
- Read this prospectus or visit our website
- Visit the College (Advisory Meetings, Open Days, College Awareness Week, Pop In)
- Talk to our Guidance Counsellor or Course Coordinator
- Make Your Application
When you have decided on your course(s) you should:
- Complete our online application form. You must have a valid email address, mobile number, and your PPSN number to apply online.
- All applications are acknowledged through our online Enrol system. The status of your application can be tracked 24/7 by logging into your Enrol account, which is created for you when you first apply.
- Advisory Meeting
- Soon after making your online application you will receive an email and text from the College inviting you to view our online Information Session, or attend one of our regular Open Advisory Meetings where any questions can be answered in person.
- Admission to courses are advisory in nature, though some entry criteria apply to all our courses. Leaving Cert/Leaving Cert Applied or its equivalent is normally a requirement, though the College can look at individual cases where criteria may not be met. The advisory meeting also ensures that mature students (over 23) are matched to the right course.
- Following this session/advisory meeting, you will receive an email with details on how to accept your place on the course.
- Accept Your Place
When you decide to accept your place:
- A non-refundable deposit of €50 can be made by credit or debit card through the Website or in person on Wednesdays or Thursdays during office hours. The College is a cashless centre and will not normally accept cash or cheques.
- Registration and Induction
Induction and orientation sessions take place at the commencement of courses in September. Before commencing your course:
- The College will notify applicants of induction and commencement dates, details of fees and the academic calendar